(May 26, 1950): The Hub Drive-In Theater on East High Street in Bryan opened for business with the feature picture “Colorado Territory” and a fireworks display. The drive-in was operated by J.P. Hagerman of Toledo and had a capacity of about 420 cars with “In-a-Car” individual speakers.
The Hub Drive-In closed in 1985. This circa 1986-87 vintage image of the Hub Drive-In is from the Richard L. Cooley collection–Courtesy of the Williams County, Ohio, Local History Exchange.
© 2018, The Village Reporter and/or The Associated Press. All rights reserved.