Join us on April 2nd and 3rd for a great weekend of Revival at Revelation Chapel, 501 South John Street, Commons Park, Angola Indiana. We are honored to have Evangelist, Bryan McKnight and Worship Leader, Philip Renner leading us. We invite everyone to come and experience Hope, Restoration and Healing. Revelation Chapel is an exciting new non-denominational church in Angola. We would like to encourage everyone to bring your family and friends and participate with us in these services.
PASTOR BRYAN MCKNIGHT
• Has taught over 2000 pastors & leaders in Central America, from 11+ denominations, how to walk in the Power of the Gospel of Grace.
• Has 29 years Ministerial Experience, 16 years as a Senior Pastor; he has planted 2 churches in Tennessee; worked as a District Manager for a Fortune 150 Company and is a proven Marketer, Writer, Life Coach and Motivator as he helps people step into a Higher Level of Living!
• Is the Staff Evangelist for Open Eyes Ministries (http://OpenEyes.org), which has been serving in Central America since 1998. With a heart for evangelism, they have seen over 2,000,000 people give their lives to Jesus.
• Is helping people experience, first hand, God’s supernatural touch. Pastor Bryan has a heart to help every person see themselves as Jesus sees them!
• More info at http://BryanMcKnight.org/about.html
Philip Renner is an American missionary, worship leader, speaker, revivalist, award-winning recording artist, songwriter and producer. Philip traveled over 70,000 miles in 2015 impacting the far reaches of the former Soviet Union from Ukraine to remote areas of Russia, Siberia, and the borders of China and the Baltic Sea. He has translated and led worship with Misty Edwards in Armenia to over 5,000 individuals. Philip also ministered in Cyprus. In 2015, he toured the United States leading worship events at churches and festivals from 200 to 10,000 people. Philip has opened for groups such as Love and The Outcome, The Afters, and Travis Ryan.
Philip has been called back home to the USA, after 25 years of living and ministering in Russia. The last 7 years was part of igniting one the greatest modern revivals in worship and youth that has impacted a nation. Philip has the fire of a revivalist in the demonstration of the Holy Spirit’s power through worship, gifts of prophecy, healing, words of knowledge, speaking in tongues and interpretations.
Philip grew up in the former Soviet Union, having moved at age 6 from Tulsa, Oklahoma with his missionary family. The Renner family has impacted nations with church plants, television network that reaches 100 million, as well as books and conferences.
Philip served for over 7 years as youth pastor for his father, acclaimed teacher and author Rick Renner (Sparkling Gems, Dressed to Kill), lead pastor at Moscow Good News Church with a congregation of 3700+ in the heart of Moscow.
At age 30, Philip launched his full-time ministry in 2014 with “Worship With No Limits” concerts that saw the power of God manifest in healings, miracles and salvations, and speaking on “Missions With No Limits” on how to impact their community and nations and “Youth With No Limits” on how youth can impact their friends and culture for the kingdom. Philip says, “It’s time for the church in America to rise up and make an impact and demonstrate this same revival we have experienced in the former Soviet Union. God has a plan for America. Let’s not put limits on what God can do!”