It was business as usual for Edon Board of Public Affairs during its regular monthly meeting held Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at Edon Village Hall. Mayor Darlene Burkhardt called the late afternoon session to order with Board Members Warren Henry, Andy Ledyard, Fiscal Officer Heidi Bidwell and Water/Wastewater Superintendent Chris Decker in attendance.
In addressing its light agenda, the Board:
• Approved the Minutes, Financial Report and Bills as presented.
• Learned rain amounts were too negligible to evaluate Inflow (groundwater entering sanitary sewer system) & Infiltration (stormwater entering sanitary sewer system).
• Heard Water/Wastewater Superintendent Decker had completed several projects, including: repairing residential septic tanks, restoring the Village bay waterline, addressing issues with the Co-Op outlet and winterizing Walz Park; he also noted the utility truck’s transmission was being repaired.
• Was updated by Mayor Burkhardt regarding her appointment of Chip Hulbert to the Board; his selection to fill the unexpired BPA position (through December 31, 2013) would be presented to Council next week for approval.
• Signed the Shut-Off List.
Edon Board of Public Affairs will hold its next meeting Tuesday, December 11, 2012 beginning at 4:00 p.m. in Village Chambers.