The April Meeting of the Four County Career Center Board of Education was held on Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 7:00 PM in the Board Room at Four County Career Center.
During the course of the regular meeting, the following business was conducted:
As part of the Treasurer’s Report, the Board approved:
• March Meeting Minutes, as well as financial statements and investments for the month of March as presented.
• Appropriation modifications as presented.
• Participation in the OHI Workers Compensation Group Rating Program for 2016
As part of the Superintendent’s Report, the board accepted and/or approved the following items:
• The retirement resignation of Michael Yeager, Computer Networking and Repair Instructor, effective May 31, 2015.
• The retirement resignation of James Battershell, Supervisor, effective June 20, 2015.
• A second “One-Year Contract” for the following certified staff:
• A “Two-Year Contract” for the following certified staff:
• A “Three-Year Contract” for the following certified staff:
• A “Continuing Contract” for the following certified staff:
• Local Professional Development Committee (LPDC) Members to serve for 2015-2016 school year as:
• Extended days as presented.
• Summer Work Experience requests:
• The following instructors for “Summer Camp”:
• A second “One-Year Contract” for the following classified staff:
• A “Two-Year Contract” for the following classified staff:
• A “Continuing Contract” to the following classified staff:
• Marijene Tomlinson as LPDC Secretary
• To move Karen Bostelman to the first shift custodian position, effective August 12, 2015.
• Textbooks as presented
• The Building Usage Rental Agreement as presented.
• A resolution adopting a calamity day alternative make-up plan.
• A contract to Tim Meister, Superintendent.
Under Board Committee and Director Reports, the Board received updated from:
• The Legislative Liaison.
• The Directors of Adult Ed and Operations.
Upcoming meeting involving members of the Four County Career Center Board of Education include the regular May Board Meeting on May 21, 2015 at 6:00 PM in the Board Room at Four County Career Center.
© 2015 – 2016, The Village Reporter and/or Associated Press (AP). All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.