The February Meeting of the Four County Career Center Board of Education was held on Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 7:00 pm in the board room at Four County Career Center. During the course of the meeting, the following business was conducted.
As part of the Treasurer’s Report, the Board Approved:
• January Meeting Minutes, as well as financial statements and investments for the month of January as presented.
• Appropriation modifications as presented.
As part of the Superintendent’s Report, the board accepted and/or approved the following items:
• The retirement of Bill Mapes, Senior Carpentry Instructor effective May 30, 2014.
• The retirement of Larry Rohrs, Diesell Instructor effective June 30, 2014.
• The ESC Substitute lists for 2013-14.
• Casey Wilcox as a certified substitute.
• Jennifer Hutchison as a classified substitute.
• Lauren Helberg for FMLA leave.
• Daryke Roose for DIT Forklift Training in Adult Ed.
• A $150.00 donation from St. Patrick Church in BRyan to the Law Enforcement Program.
• Board Committees.
Under Board Committee Reports, the Board received updates from:
• Legislative Liaison
The board went into executive session and returned with no further action taken.
Upcoming meetings involving members of the Four County Career Center Board of Education, include the Policy Committee Meeting at 6:30, followed by the regular March Board Meeting on March 20, 2014 at 7:00 pm in the Board Room at Four County Career Center.