As part of the Treasurer’s Report, the Board approved:[emember_protected custom_msg=”Full content protected for online subscribers. Purchase a one week subscription from the top menu bar for just $1.99 to read all online content (full access). Longer subscription plans are also available. Subscriptions cover our costs to attend local events; bringing forth Hometown News Coverage to our communities.”]
- January Meeting Minutes, as well as financial statements and investments for the month of January as presented.
- Received and approved the Cash Reconciliation, Financial Report, Check Register, Interest Report and Investment Ledger.
- Approved the service agreement between the NWOESC and Four County for the provisions of Speech Therapist Services.
As part of the Superintendent’s Report, the board accepted and/or approved the following items:
- The Resignations of Darrell Miller, James Cooper and Mark Siracusa for the purpose of retirement.
- Moving Tami Kunesh to the Master’s Degree rate on the salary schedule.
- Brooklyn Pedroza and Brenda Kemerer as Cafeteria Substitutes.
- Cindy Ricker as an Educational Aide Substitute.
- Scott Smith, Kristie Gallagher, Anthony Saunders and Michael Koepplinger as Adult Education Public Safety Instructors.
- Donations from FOE 2597, Mr. and Mrs. Travis Denning and Chuck Coulson of Hondo Engines.
- Authorizing bids for the front entrance project.
- 2013-2014 School Calendar.
Under Board Committee Reports, the Board received updates from:
- Legislative Liaison and Student Achievement Leadership Team (SALT) representative.
The board entered into executive session at 8:20 p.m. The board returned to regular session at 8:40 p.m. and approved the hiring of Matt Bogert as Maintenance Helper.
The meeting adjourned at 8:45 p.m.
Upcoming meetings involving members of the Four County Career Center Board of Education, include the regular February Board Meeting on March 21 at 7:00 p.m. in the Board Room at Four County Career Center.[/emember_protected]