The January Organizational and Regular Meeting of the Four County Career Center Board of Education was held on Thursday, January 9, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. in the Board Room at Four County Career Center.
During the organizational meeting, Nona Liechty was elected to serve as President, while Larry Martin was elected as Vice-President. Also selected during the meeting was Brian Baker as the Legislative Liaison.
The board also agreed to hold meetings of the Four County Career Center Board of Education on the third Thursday of each month, at 7:00 p.m. in the Board Room for the 2014 calendar year.
During the course of the regular meeting, the following business was conducted.
As part of the Treasurer’s Report, the Board approved:
• December Meeting Minutes, as well as financial statements and investments for the month of December as presented.
• The FY 15 Tax Budget for Four County Career Center.
• Appropriation modifications as presented.
As part of the Superintendent’s Report, the board accepted and/or approved the following items:
• The Outcomes Measurement Report for the Evaluation Center to satisfy CARF requirements.
• Approve the 2014-15 School Calendar as presented.
• Employ Robert Hartman as Public Safety Instructor.
Under Board Committee Reports, the Board received updates from:
• Legislative Liaison
Upcoming meetings involving members of the Four County Career Center Board of Education, include the regular February Board Meeting on February 20, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. in the Board Room at Four County Career Center.