The December Meeting of the Four County Career Center Board of Education was held on Thursday, December 19, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. in the Board Room at Four County Career Center.
As part of the Treasurer’s Report, the Board approved:
• November Meeting Minutes as presented.
• Financial statements and investments for the month of November as presented.
• To approve the updated Section 125 Flexible Benefit Plan as presented.
As part of the Superintendent’s Report, the board accepted and/or approved the following items:
• Employ Chris Zacharias as the Welding Instructor.
• Haley Damman, Jim Hall and Alex Stanton as Certified Substitutes.
• Florence Willeman as an Internal Substitute.
• Bethany Borton as a Custodial Substitute.
• Andrew Douglas, Benjamin Jarret and Catherine Potts as Public Safety Instructors for Adult Education.
• Bill Parsley as an Adult Education Instructor.
• Donations from Bryan Automotive Parts, Moxi Salon and Spa, Eric and Lisa Hite, Steve and Mary Creager and the Fulton County Pork Producers.
• The joining of the Straight A Fund Consortium with Fayette Local School and 15 other schools.
The Board approved a commendation to John McCalla and Larry Long for their service as Board President and Vice-President of the Four County Career Center Board of Education during 2013.
The board also set the date for the January 2014 Organizational Meeting for January 9, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. Larry Long was designated President Pro-Tem for this meeting.
Under Board Committee Reports, the Board received updates from:
Upcoming meetings involving members of the Four County Career Center Board of Education, include the organizational and regular January Board Meeting on January 9, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. in the Board Room at Four County Career Center.