By James Pruitt
THE VILLAGE REPORTER
Approval for any potential bus purchases through META School Board Consortium.
Approval to dispose of the following items:
• wrestling mats
Approve the following donations:
• School Supplies – District 7 Association of Chapters – Order of Eastern Stars
• Six book bags full of school supplies – Pioneer Industrial Systems and their
• School Supplies – GenFed in Bryan
• School Supplies – West Unity Presbyterian Church
• School Supplies – Alvordton United Brethren Church
Approve the following employments for 2016-2017:
• Jennifer Marvin – Interim High School Cheerleading Coach – 0 yrs. exp. .095 = $2,961.
• Mary Sauder – Interim Junior High Cheerleading Coach – 0 yrs. exp.
• Superintendent, Elementary, and JH/HS Principal as eTPES and OTES
• Elementary and JH/HS Principal for OSCES (Ohio School Counselors Evaluation System)
• Kailey Creamer – 7 th Grade Girls Basketball Coach 0 yrs. exp. .060 = $1,870
• Ethan Carothers as a sub bus driver
• Patricia Lukaszek as a sub cafeteria worker
• Josiah Poletta as a volunteer basketball coach
• Shari Stough as a part time cook 0 yrs. exp. 10.61/hr. for 3.5 hrs.
• Jennifer Bergman, Susan Dominique, Sandra Hillard, Alexis King, Paul Kyser, Carol McInerney, Grant Nicholls, Thomas Smith, Samuel Steffes, Sharon Taylor and Joilyn Waidelich as substitute teachers.
James Pruitt may be reached at
© 2016, The Village Reporter and/or Associated Press (AP). All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.