ANGOLA, IN — Local students were named to the Trine University School of Professional Studies president’s list for the fall 2012 semester. To be named to the president’s list, a student must take at least 12 credit hours and have at least a 3.75 grade-point average on a 4.0 scale.
The following local students received president’s list honors:
- Jessica Vandevoorde, of Edon, majoring in Criminal Justice.
- Todd Coburn, of Montpelier, majoring in Health Care Management.
- David Apple of Montpelier, a senior majoring in Elementary Education.
- Nathan Benner of Montpelier, a senior majoring in Management.
- Ashley Kirkingburg of Montpelier, a freshman majoring in Accounting.
Trine University, an internationally recognized, private, co-educational, residential institution, offers associate, baccalaureate, and master degrees in programs to students in engineering, mathematics, science, informatics, business, teacher education, communication, criminal justice, golf management, social sciences, and various other fields of study. Trine is a member of the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association and offers 21 varsity sports. Its golf program includes the university-owned 18-hole championship Zollner Golf Course. Founded in 1884 and accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (www.ncahigherlearningcommission.org), Trine operates a 450-acre main campus in Angola, Ind., and education resource centers throughout Indiana, Michigan and Ohio.
© 2013 – 2016, Forrest Church. All rights reserved.