The Camp Palmer staff and board are very thankful for the $10,000 grant from Sauder Stewardship Foundation and Allen County Farm Bureau donation of $5000 to our pool fund! The new pool opened on May 31, 2015. Currently $350,000 of the $499,000 of the needed funds for project has been raised. 4-H Camp Palmer, Inc. serves youth from eleven counties in northwest Ohio and many groups from across the state, Michigan and Indiana. Thousands of area youth are already enjoying this new pool facility, which replaced the original camp pool built in 1957. The grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony took place on Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. If your group or family would like to donate, please call 419-237-2247 or email email@example.com. 4-H Camp Palmer is a non-profit 501c3 organization. Additional donations and purchasing dedicated bricks are also welcomed to support this project.
© 2015 – 2016, The Village Reporter and/or Associated Press (AP). All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.