This week at Swanton Public Library,
• Toddlers ages 6 months to 2 years with an attending adult can play “Super Sports” on Tuesday, June 14, at 10:30 am.
• Children ages 3-5 can have fun with “Movements 1-2-3” on Tuesday, June 14, at 10:30 am.
• Children ages 4 up through second grade can attend the “Incredible Years Prevention Program” or Dinosaur School at 11:15 am on Tuesday, June 14. This is a program that builds social skills through fun and learning put on by Four County Family Center.
• Children who just completed grades 3, 4, and 5 can learn how to pose like a tree and more in “Yo, Yoga” with instructor Aimee Strohbeck on Wednesday, June 15, at 10:30 am. Wear comfortable clothes!
• Children who just completed grades K, 1, and 2 can relax in “Joyful Yoga” with instructor Aimee Strohbeck on Thursday, June 16, at 10:30 am. Wear comfortable clothes!
For more information call 419-826-2760, visit the library’s website at http://www.swantonpubliclibrary.org or visit the library at 305 Chestnut Street in Swanton.
© 2016, The Village Reporter and/or Associated Press (AP). All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.