The Wauseon Board of Education met for a short noontime meeting to correct some minutes and staffing changes.
The board offered one-year limited certified contracts to Mallory Carroll as middle school art teacher and Tiffany Anderson as fourth-grade elementary teacher. Both offers are pending a background check.
The board also:
• accepted the resignation for the purpose of retirement of Sherry Suon, effective Aug. 1.
• offered Cynthia Henson a one-year limited certified contract as a WPS 2-hour cook.
• approved Jennifer Gorsuch as a classified substitute cook.
• approved Ashley Hartman as a classified substitute cook, pending a background check.
• approved Kevin Bechtel as a substitute bus driver, retroactive to Jan. 9.
The board’s next meeting is April 10.
© 2017, The Village Reporter and/or Associated Press (AP). All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.