A Williams County grand jury convened on April 18, 2017 to issue indictments on a total of eight individuals facing 16 charges. Those indicted include:
- Ball, Joshua D. (Archbold, Ohio). Indicted on two counts of failure to appear (F4).
- Bidlack, David O. III (Bryan, Ohio). Indicted for intimidation (F3).
- Cook, Damon J. (Bryan, Ohio). Indicted on one count of theft from a person of a protected class (F5) and one count of aggravated robbery (F1).
- Grimm, Bradley M. (Alvordton, Ohio). Indicted for domestic violence (F5).
- Kimpel, Kevin D. (Stryker, Ohio). Indicted for domestic violence (F3).
- Peterson, Kurt D. (Pioneer, Ohio). Indicted on one count of aggravated possession of drugs (F5), unlawful possession of dangerous ordnance (F5), and two counts of having weapons while under disability (F3, with specification to one count).
- Sommers, Ryder E. (Fayette, Ohio). Indicted on three counts of sexual battery (F3) and one count of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor (F4). More information can be found in the related article.
- Whitaker, Dylan H.G.D. (Montpelier, Ohio). Indicted for aggravated possession of drugs (F5).
It should be noted that an indictment is only an accusation and that all defendants listed are presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty in a court of law.
© 2017, Forrest Church. All rights reserved.